This product is made from fully finished upholstery leather ( like your car seats or sofa). These are 2 to 3 oz. weight , all of these hides have a protective top coat to aid in scratch resistance and make the leather water resistant. This type leather is not considered to be able to be stamped with normal metal stamps. I have figured out a way to stamp this type leather, but the stamping will be more subtle, as there is no color difference between the stamped area and the leather background. The last picture is initials stamped in Bomber Brown leather.
- Feature owner's initials stamped on the inside flap at no extra charge ( if wanted)
- Custom made for individual customer, not an in stock one size fits all type product
- Top grain upholstery leather
- Each cover cut and sewn by hand in my North Carolina shop using a saddle stitch and braided nylon thread
I will be glad to send you samples of the leather I have in stock, or I will work with you to find what you have in mind.
This upholstery leather does have a little stretch, so I normally fit these a bit tighter than all veg tanned covers.
A nice high quality cover at a very affordable price!
To make your custom Bible cover, I need 3 things when you order one of these:
1. The measurement of the outside cover of your Bible and the thickness of the Bible. Please measure to the closest 1/16th of an inch. (top to bottom, left to right and spine thickness)
2. The color or color family you would like. If you convo, me I'll send pictures of the leather I have in stock.
3. The initials you want stamped on the inside flap.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
* Please allow 3 to 4 business days from order to ship date -
these are usually done in 1 to 2 days.
**** Please understand that this is a slip cover; it is not a replacement cover and will not fix a damaged or torn cover. ****